Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Grand Canyon

We have lived her for almost 10 years and FINALLY decided to head up to the Grand Canyon for a quick day trip. Here are some of our favorite pics from the day. (Captions Below) :-)

"WOW! That's one BIG hole!"

Having fun with Daddy!

The typical picture that everyone has after a trip to the Grand Canyon.

My handsome boys!

 
Seriously...how cute is my boy! 

Ok...so I always swore I would NEVER have one of those backpack/kid leash things. There's a lot I said I'd never do with a kid that I have. LOL. This shows how much he "loved" it at first.
Eventually he did end up loving it...and it was a MUST HAVE in the Grand Canyon. One more parent converted to the "leash". 


We stopped at a great deer farm on the way to the Grand Canyon. 
We were laughing because Mason was imitating the goats eating. 

Neils getting some kisses from the camel.

Feeding the deer

3 comments:

The Waldron Family said...

Has it really been 10 years? NO way. Thanks for inviting us to the GC. Wer totally need to plan a trip like that and meet...or hey maybe the Waldron's need to suck it up and take a trip to see you guys!

AH... HALE said...

Hey Cindy, how are ya?? Hope all is well. Your little boy is so cute. It looks like you guys are happy and lovin life! I love blogs to help keep everyone up to date on the happenins!! Tell Neils hi for me.

Cravings said...

I'm glad to see Mason liked the leash, Dexton did not. He still hates it, he actually broke ours but pulling away from us too many times. That bum :) And how cute is Mason...OMG so cute! I can't wait to meet him. He is so adorable!